Long Days, Short Years
- My name is Jessica and I am a Christian
- Little Sister and her Four Oblivious Family Members
- Lazy Days of Summer
- Dream Big
- Happy Birthday Long Days, Short Years!
- My husband and Ryan Gosling's Abs
- Sleep habits of zombie toddlers
- What's Margo's age again?
- Isaac is fine but my cardio suffered
- Why does it have to be Monday?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Last November my Aunt died very suddenly. She was here one minute, loving serving, giving, and then she was gone. From that place, I wrote the post, When Life Throws You a Curveball. These days we have are long, but … Continue reading
On Saturday, the family was walking into our favorite restaurant and Rebecca said, “There’s something that’s been bothering me all day.” Figuring it was about her impending week at camp, I settled into my comforting mom role. I had all … Continue reading
“But all shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well (no matter what)” Julian of Norwich (italics added by Madeline L’Engle) Our community was rocked by a violent crime yesterday. A restaurant owner … Continue reading
Last year my birthday ended with Captain America singing Happy Birthday to me. Okay, so not Chris Evans. And he wasn’t REALLY Captain America. Just Cleveland’s version of him. He was poking 50 with a finger, wearing compression socks and … Continue reading
I always feel like I do the same thing every day. There’s a reason for that. Continue reading