Long Days, Short Years
- My name is Jessica and I am a Christian
- Lazy Days of Summer
- Little Sister and her Four Oblivious Family Members
- Happy Birthday Long Days, Short Years!
- Dream Big
- What's Margo's age again?
- Sleep habits of zombie toddlers
- Isaac is fine but my cardio suffered
- My husband and Ryan Gosling's Abs
- Dead car batteries, killjoy
- An example of light | Long Days, Short Years on How is my light spent?
- Know what you want | Long Days, Short Years on Technology isn’t all bad
- Know what you want | Long Days, Short Years on Apple Picking with kids
- We are where we are | Long Days, Short Years on Death march on the island
- Space to Grow | Long Days, Short Years on Work from Rest
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I have been thinking a lot about living recently. My grandfather passed away just after midnight on December 26th. He lived a long, good life. He was a person like any other person. He made mistakes, he had regrets, and … Continue reading
Last November my Aunt died very suddenly. She was here one minute, loving serving, giving, and then she was gone. From that place, I wrote the post, When Life Throws You a Curveball. These days we have are long, but … Continue reading
On Saturday, the family was walking into our favorite restaurant and Rebecca said, “There’s something that’s been bothering me all day.” Figuring it was about her impending week at camp, I settled into my comforting mom role. I had all … Continue reading