Long Days, Short Years
- My name is Jessica and I am a Christian
- Lazy Days of Summer
- Little Sister and her Four Oblivious Family Members
- Happy Birthday Long Days, Short Years!
- Dream Big
- What's Margo's age again?
- Sleep habits of zombie toddlers
- Isaac is fine but my cardio suffered
- My husband and Ryan Gosling's Abs
- Dead car batteries, killjoy
- An example of light | Long Days, Short Years on How is my light spent?
- Know what you want | Long Days, Short Years on Technology isn’t all bad
- Know what you want | Long Days, Short Years on Apple Picking with kids
- We are where we are | Long Days, Short Years on Death march on the island
- Space to Grow | Long Days, Short Years on Work from Rest
Category Archives: Siblings
Before you throw up from the post title (and you have every right to), realize my kids have epic days of craptitude. No family gets along 100%. There are days I want to put up a ring in the basement … Continue reading
I never knew I would experience the life of celebrity. Darting behind trees to avoid the throngs, putting menus up to avoid the stares, whispers, and pointing, and putting a hat and sunglasses . . .on my 3 year old, … Continue reading
Yesterday Isaac, Margo and I ran into friends of mine at a local eatery and one of them commented on how well they were getting along. And they were getting along beautifully. Both of them were happily scooting along the … Continue reading
In a little brick house lived Daddy, Mommy, Big Sister, Brother, and Little Sister. One day when all the family was at home Little Sister decided the house had been too quiet for too long and she decided to wreak … Continue reading