Long Days, Short Years
- My name is Jessica and I am a Christian
- Little Sister and her Four Oblivious Family Members
- Lazy Days of Summer
- Dream Big
- Happy Birthday Long Days, Short Years!
- My husband and Ryan Gosling's Abs
- Sleep habits of zombie toddlers
- What's Margo's age again?
- Isaac is fine but my cardio suffered
- Why does it have to be Monday?
Category Archives: Parenting/Kids
Sometimes we parents make too much of a good thing. We love our kids a lot, and want to make everyday special. Those are just your normal days. And like everything else, when it comes to kid birthdays, parents outdo … Continue reading
Do you rest from work, or work from rest? That is a phrase I heard last night and I can’t shake it from my head. It is counter cultural. It means that when we rest, we are able to work … Continue reading
My husband joked, I should add a poop joke to the post. Cause this shit is about to get real. He’s probably right, and it’s too much for a Wednesday afternoon in July from a parenting blog. But I gotta … Continue reading
A common phrase you hear in parenting is things are caught, not taught. I’m not usually one for cliche phrases, but this one feels very true. In today’s culture, however, I think parent’s ignore this very important advice and try … Continue reading