Long Days, Short Years
- My name is Jessica and I am a Christian
- Little Sister and her Four Oblivious Family Members
- Lazy Days of Summer
- Happy Birthday Long Days, Short Years!
- My husband and Ryan Gosling's Abs
- Sleep habits of zombie toddlers
- What's Margo's age again?
- Isaac is fine but my cardio suffered
- Childhood dream realized: The Lemonade Stand
- Quiet time. Ha, ha, ha
Category Archives: Parenting/Kids
A common phrase you hear in parenting is things are caught, not taught. I’m not usually one for cliche phrases, but this one feels very true. In today’s culture, however, I think parent’s ignore this very important advice and try … Continue reading
“But all shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well (no matter what)” Julian of Norwich (italics added by Madeline L’Engle) Our community was rocked by a violent crime yesterday. A restaurant owner … Continue reading
I always feel like I do the same thing every day. There’s a reason for that. Continue reading