Long Days, Short Years
- My name is Jessica and I am a Christian
- Little Sister and her Four Oblivious Family Members
- Lazy Days of Summer
- Dream Big
- Happy Birthday Long Days, Short Years!
- My husband and Ryan Gosling's Abs
- Sleep habits of zombie toddlers
- What's Margo's age again?
- Isaac is fine but my cardio suffered
- Why does it have to be Monday?
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Mornings are rough. Getting Rebecca, Isaac and Margo out the door in the morning is harder than running a half marathon. In fact, I would gladly run mile 12 over and over again rather than try and get them to … Continue reading
Margo is down for a nap, Isaac has been told to stay in his room until the timer goes off and I have 45 minutes to: 1. Clean the house 2. Exercise 3. Read a book 4. Nap 5. Catch … Continue reading
1. Math. On a recent run I was trying to figure out how many more miles I had to go. I have run 3.5 and I need to do 10. That is like, um, uh, crap. I need a calculator. … Continue reading
Margo is in the awesome stage of learning language. If you say something to her she will repeat it. She will repeat anything. Isaac and Rebecca have become aware of this and try to use it to their advantage. “Mommy, … Continue reading
I hate when I discover at 9pm that I am out of something really important, like milk. I am tired and don’t feel like going out so I will ask (beg) my husband to run to the store because I … Continue reading
I thought I would share what a typical “weigh-in Saturday” entails. I do not recommend this process. I chose the weight loss program I did because it allows me to be accountable to someone other than myself. I lost … Continue reading
I wanted to feel really productive today without touching the mess in the house, so I cleaned out our raised garden bed this afternoon. We never really grow more than beans and peas, because they take absolutely no effort at … Continue reading
1. Anytime you turn on the dvd player they start yelling out movies, “Lion King”, “Tangled”, “Muppets” When I share that I am exercising they complain that nothing ever happens on that show. Share this:
My husband is awesome. It is sometimes hard to remember that after 11 and 1/2 years of marriage and among all the poop, arguing, whining, and what not with the kids. But in 2000 I actually chose to spend the … Continue reading
And no this is not another poopisode involving Margo. Poopendous is an awesome picture book by Artie Bennett about a subject we obviously can’t get enough of at our house, POOP! Share this: